5pm - 8pm
When: 25 Sep 2020
Where: Tempest Brewery, Tweedbank
Price: FREEGET TICKETS
Tempest Tap Sessions are back
THEME: Light and Shade
DATES: August 22nd - September 19th
TIMES: Fridays: 5-8pm & Saturdays 2-8pm
FOOD: The Haggis Box
The last couple of tap room sessions themes have seen us pushing the senses and travelling the world. For the next 5 weeks, we're letting the dark in with the taps alternating between light and dark beers.
Our Taproom is back open, and our taps are now pouring the freshest, tastiest beer imaginable.
As a result of the Coronavirus Pandemic, we have had to make changes to the way we operate our tap room in order to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
We have had to reduce the capacity to ensure social distancing is possible. All bookings to be made through Eventbrite so that we have attendees contact details.
- Coming with Friends? Please book for your entire party and not individual tickets so that we can allocate you all to the same table. If you don't you may find yourself allocated to a completely different table!
- Please remember that Scottish government guidelines allow for a maximum group size of 6 people from 2 different households. We request that you adhere to these guidelines when booking. Failure to do so will result in your party being split onto different tables or being turned away if we are unable to accommodate at the tables we have available.
- If you arrive later than 30mins for the table without prior notice your table will be forfeited;
- Maximum stay of 3 hours;
- Please CHECK IN on arrival. You will then be shown to your allocated table. We ask that you remain seated at all times (unless going to the bar or toilet) as we will provide Table Service.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come-first-served basis at our outside tables. However, you must still check in with a member of staff on arrival and give your details for contact tracing purposes.
- We request that you pay your bills with Card payments only;
- Our staff will be wearing masks and sanitising the taproom throughout - > we ask that you put your face mask on when not at your allocated table i.e. if you need to go to the toilet.
- R18 : the indoor Tap Room area is for 18 years plus only;
- Children & Young Persons are not permitted in the Tap Room unless using the facilities in which case they must be accompanied by an Adult. Children & Young Persons are permitted at outside tables.
- Please do not travel to site if you are showing any symptoms or are feeling unwell at all;
- If you do need to cancel your booking, please give us as much notice as possible so we can offer others the chance to attend.