Beer Garden Tap Sessions
Next Event: 15 May 2021
Where: Tempest Brewery, Tweedbank
Price: £5BOOK BEER GARDEN TABLE
BEFORE BOOKING YOUR TABLE, PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW.
We're back pouring the finest, freshest beer this side of... well, anywhere. Our backyard beer garden will be the place to escape the last 18 months, with rotating taps serving up a mind blowing assortment straight from source. At each session we'll be joined by a first rate food truck to soak up all that delicious beer. We expect places to be in high demand so book early.
Before booking, please read the TERMS & CONDITIONS below.
- Please reserve your table at our Outdoor Tap Room for your whole party, just as you would when booking a table at a restaurant. Please DO NOT individual tickets unless you are attending on your own.
- Please remember that Scottish government guidelines allow for a maximum group size of 6 people from 6 different households to meet up, outdoors only. We request that you adhere to these guidelines when booking. Failure to do so will result in your party being split onto different tables or being turned away if we are unable to accommodate at the tables we have available.
- There is a maximum stay of 2 hours and 30 minutes; please DO NOT book two consecutive sessions. If you do, you will be asked to leave after the first session finishes and will not be refunded for any deposit paid.
- We respectfully request that you depart the brewery premises promptly at the end of your session time so that our staff have time to clean and sanitise in preparation for the next seating of customers.
- There is a £5 ticket cost per person. Upon checking in, this will be given back to you by way as a food token to redeem against the cost of your meal with our chosen food truck. Please note that you will need to pay the difference in cost price of your meal directly to the food truck.
- If you fail to cancel your reservation with us, we reserve the right to retain the £5 as a no-show charge. So, please ensure you cancel at least 24 hours in advance if you can no longer make your booking.
Test and Protect (T&P) information is mandatory and must be taken for each customer, not just the lead customer. Please provide contact details for your party. Your details are stored securely in compliance with GDPR & other privacy regulations and are only ever used for contact tracing by local authorities. You will be sent a link in your Booking Confirmation email.
- Please dress for the weather. We do not use outdoor gas heaters therefore if it is cold we recommend wrapping up warmly and bring blankets if you have them.
- If you arrive later than 30mins for the table without prior notice your table will be forfeited.
- Please CHECK IN on arrival. You will then be shown to your allocated table. We ask that you always remain seated (unless going to the toilet, to make a purchase from the shop, or to get your food from the food truck) as we will provide Table Service.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and sanitising the taproom during sessions - > we ask that you put your face mask on when not at your allocated table i.e., if you need to go to the toilet, food truck, shop.
PLEASE BE COVID AWARE
Please sanitise your hands on arrival and regularly throughout the session, wear your mask on arrival and departure, respect our 1m distancing policy, and follow any instructions on moving around the premises.
Please do not travel to site if you are showing any symptoms or are feeling unwell at all.
- If you do need to cancel your booking, please give us as much notice as possible so we can offer others the chance to attend. To receive a refund of your booking charge, you will need to give us at least 24 hours’ notice unless in exceptional circumstances. No refunds will be given for No-Shows.