Saturday Evening Session
6:00pm - 8:00pm
When: 05 Dec 2020
Where: Tempest Brewery, Tweedbank
Price: £10GET TICKETS
Tempest Winter Tap Sessions
As the temperatures plummet, we've got just the thing to warm your chilly soul. Our Taproom is the place to escape whatever this year has left to throw at us, most likely a new ice age. Whatever happens between now and spring we'll keep the heaters firing, the taps running and the beer fresh. And seeing as its winter, we'll be loading up on the dark and the barrel aged. We'll also have some of the best food trucks pitching up.
In light of the most recent change to the guidance around hospitality and with the Scottish Borders placed in tier 2, we are able to re-open our Taproom. The key difference from the previous tap sessions is that all attendees must have a meal during their session. Luckily we've got some of the best food vendors around lined up to perfectly pair with your beer.
To keep things simple we'll be charging £10 for tickets which includes a meal token (to the value of £6) and a glass of beer. From there, you can order more beer and food for the duration of the session.
We have had to reduce the capacity to ensure social distancing is possible. All bookings to be made through Eventbrite so that we have attendees contact details.
- If you are coming as part of a group, please book for your entire group and not individual tickets so that we can allocate you all to the same table.
- Please remember that Scottish government guideline allow for a maximum group size of 6 people from 2 different households to meet up, either inside or outside. We request that you adhere to these guidelines when booking. Failure to do so will result in your party being split onto different tables or being turned away if we are unable to accommodate at the tables we have available.
- If you arrive later than 30mins for the table without prior notice your table will be forfeited;
- Maximum stay of 2.5 hours;
- Please CHECK IN on arrival. You will then be shown to your allocated table. We ask that you remain seated at all times (unless going to the toilet or to make a purchase from the shop) as we will provide Table Service.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and sanitising the taproom during sessions - > we ask that you put your face mask on when not at your allocated table i.e. if you need to go to the toilet.
- We request that you pay your bill by card to avoid cash handling;
- Please do not travel to site if you are showing any symptoms or are feeling unwell at all;
- If you do need to cancel your booking, please give us as much notice as possible so we can offer others the chance to attend.
- Refunds will only be offered if requested at least 24 hours before the event; no refunds will be issued for no shows.
R18 : the indoor Tap Room area is for 18 years plus only;
- Children & Young Persons are not permitted in the Tap Room unless using the facilities in which case they must be accompanied by an Adult. Children & Young Persons are permitted at outside tables