Every Friday Saturday
Where: Tempest Brewery, Tweedbank
Price: FREEBOOK A TABLE
Every Friday evening and Saturday, we throw open the doors of our Tweedbank brewery and open up the Taproom. You can shake off the outside world with the freshest, tastiest beers straight from source.
FRIDAYS: 4 - LAST ORDERS 9PM
SATURDAYS: 12.30 - LAST ORDERS 9PM
To wash down that top-tier beer, will be food from a local food truck. Coming up the next few weeks...
May 26/27th: The Penny Bun
June 1st: Tempest Quiz | On the 1st Thursday of every month we will be hosting a taproom quiz. Click the link to book a space!
June 2/3rd: No vendor, you can order a food delivery to the Taproom (TD1 3RS)
June 9/10th: No vendor, you can order a food delivery to the Taproom (TD1 3RS)
June 16/17th: No vendor, you can order a food delivery to the Taproom (TD1 3RS)
June 23/24th: Chicken Skoop & The Falafel Stop (Saturday only)
The taproom can get busy, so you're best hit the book now button and bag yourself a table although we do all we can to accommodate walk-ins.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT, DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS, CHILDREN & YOUNG PERSONS ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED IN OUR TAPROOM. WE POLITELY ASK THAT YOU DO NOT PARK IN NEIGHBOURING BUSINESS CAR PARK SPACES.
- Our Tweedbank taproom is a short 5-minute walk from Tweedbank train station (regular service from Edinburgh). There is also a bus stop nearby with regular routes to neighbour towns in the Scottish Borders.
- Please be aware of operating businesses neighbouring the brewery who have private parking spaces allocated to them.
Please DO NOT PARK in neighbouring businesses car parking spaces.
- please contact [email protected] for parties larger than 10
- You are more than welcome to sit outside year-round however we do not offer cover or table service
- If you arrive later than 15 mins for your table without prior notice, your table will be forfeited
- maximum stay limited to 3 hours unless by prior arrangement
- 'walk-ins' are welcome but book in advance to guarantee a table
- For non-believers, there will be cider, wine and a selection of soft drinks available
- If you need to cancel your booking, please give us as much notice as possible. We reserve the right to charge £5 per person for 'no shows' for large group bookings.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT, DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS, CHILDREN & YOUNG PERSONS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN OUR TAPROOM.