Every Friday and Saturday, we throw open the doors of our Tweedbank brewery and open up the Taproom; pouring the freshest, tastiest beers straight from source.
This summer, we're inviting a different guest food truck each week, serving up the best street food around... All fresh and tasty and all perfectly paired with our fresh and tasty beer. Check below for this summer's line up.
Our backyard beer garden is open throughout the summer with all tables undercover should the inevitable happen.
Here is some important information on booking and coming along...
- please contact [email protected] for parties larger than 10
- table bookings can be made throughout the day at 30 minute intervals from 12:00 to 19:00
- maximum stay limited to 3 hours unless by prior arrangement
- our bar closes at 21:30 with last orders at 21:00
- 'walk-ins' are welcome but book in advance to guarantee a table
- For non-believers, there'll be cider, wine, prosecco and soft drinks available.
Our Tweedbank taproom is a short 5 minute walk from Tweedbank train station (hourly service from Edinburgh). There is very limited parking available at the brewery however plenty in the nearby industrial estate.
- Please dress for the warmly. We do not use outdoor gas heaters therefore if you're outside it will be cold ; we recommend wrapping up warmly and bring blankets if you have them.
- If you arrive later than 15 mins for the table without prior notice your table will be forfeited.
- Please CHECK IN on arrival. You will then be shown to your allocated table. We ask that you always remain seated (unless going to the toilet, to make a purchase from the shop, or to get your food from the food truck) as we will provide Table Service.
REMAIN COVID AWARE & VIGILANT
- Please check your Covid status by taking a Lateral Flow test before coming out. If you need to cancel or amend your booking as a result, please call us ASAP on 01896-759500.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and regularly throughout the session and
- Please do not attend if you are showing any Covid symptoms, or are feeling unwell at all.
- If you do need to cancel your booking, please give us as much notice as possible so we can offer others the chance to attend. As we reserve the right to charge £5 per person for 'no shows', please contact us within 24 hours if you can no longer attend.